Wednesday 24 June 2015

Discover the Power of a Hug





My father is my model who has always been by my side when ever I needed him. He is the one who understand me. He holds me when I cry. He also scolds when I break the rules. He glows with pride when I succeed and have faith on me even when I fail. He has played such a big role in my life.He has always been a giver and I the receiver.
Whatever I needed even if it was on the other side of the world my dad would go and get it. We are inseparable & our love grows stronger with time. I was a very shy child when I was a kid so when I went for my first swimming lesson I was very scared. Slowly I learnt swimming as dad was always there to teach me. But one day I went with my friend's dad and he suddenly left my hand when in the water with an intention for me to learn fast but the reverse happened I started shouting out of fear. When I came home I decided not to go for swimming now.
After a few days my dad asked me as to what had happened to scare me and I narrated the incident and hence my fear. Papa took me for swimming the next day. He always held my hand and that constant touch of his gave me strength to overcome my fear of the water after some months I became confident all thanks to my papa. Love you dad now, always, forever ...you are my superhero. Hence I learnt in life to NEVER GIVE UP and give my best always.
I consider my father, a complete person in my life. My dad is an ordinary guy with extraordinary fortitude, perseverance, altruistic soul and kind heart. He is the most hardworking person who came up in life beating all odds. He always lives his life with vigor & zest and even today he is living his life with full youthfulness one can hardly imagine. One day my dad came to me with a gift pack. I was surprised as it was neither my birthday nor any other special occasion. It was a story book about how a spider converted his failure into success by trying again and again. I went to Dad’s room and hugged him. He just says “All The best”. I then started preparing with more zest for the swimming classes. All thanks to Dad for being with me, showing me light and having trust on me. Whatever I am today is just because of my fathers efforts. And indeed hug is the best gift I can give to my father. I love you Daddy.

I am expressing my love towards my dad by participating in the #HugYourDad activity at BlogAdda in association with Vicks.”

No comments:

Post a Comment