Saturday 4 February 2017

Living it up at Vivanta by Taj MG Road

When in Bangalore do as the Bangaloreans do, work hard and play harder.Going by
this idiom the best place to be and stay in Bangalore is Mg Road but which place
to stay at ?
My answer is Vivanta by Taj MG Road.This hotel offers you some of the
finest living spaces in Bangalore that too in the heart of the city that is MG
Road. One can choose a number of room types namely.
Superior Charm
Deluxe delight
Premium Indulgence and
Deluxe Allure Suite

Well it is quite an obvious choice for staying at Vivanta by Taj MG Road. For
one you are always at the most happening street of MG Road.
Here luxury and comfort go hand in hand
 Besides it offered me a fully equipped business centre.
A fast and reliable internet was not the only thing that I got with my hotel
stay. I had easy access to the business centre at Vivanta By Taj - MG
Road,Bangalore. It offered me a business space equipped with state of the art
technology, a trendy boardroom and hi-tech audio/visual facilities.
The hotel offers its business centre called oval to its guests.
OVAL IS READY TO ROLL, 24 X 7
Open 24 hours
High speed Internet access (Internet can be arranged for other meeting spaces
with 3 days prior notice)
Wi-Fi access - Rs 600 for resident guests. Non-resident guests - Rs 2,400
Agenda boardroom available
Facsimile
Photocopying
Laptop computers and printers on hire
Translation/interpretation services with advance arrangements
Video-conferencing and Webcasting facilities
Three independent workstations

The beauty of being at Bangalore is that Business and pleasure go hand in hand
and when I was done with the business part of my trip my family joined me and
they were equally at ease.
When it came to food Vivanta by taj offered me some elaborate and varied food
choices.
One needs to be eating at the Graze if you are the health conscious type.
It offers a wide variety of options in wine,steak and seafood.

If you believe in celebrating life then the Ice bar is the place to be for it
offers the best martinis in town.It opens and welcomes its guest to Come and
chill out at this unique bar that opens at 15:00 hrs.

Memories of China is another must visit place for those into chinese food. The
food is authentic Chinese served in a Chinese setting.

Sugar and Spice was the place I frequented most often as it offered Cakes,
coffee, tea, cheese and chocolate - all available under one roof.

Cafe Mozaic was the place to visit and happened to be my favorite all day
diner in Bangalore. The food is good and served in a relaxed environment.

It was a short but truly rewarding and relaxing stay at Vivanta by Taj MG Road Bangalore.

 “I am blogging about my luxury stay experience for an activity at BlogAdda in association with MakeMyTrip



1 comment:

  1. Nice and interesting information and informative too.
    Can you please let me know the good attraction places we can visit: Cheap air tickets

    ReplyDelete